Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
Rutgers fans
ClairtonPanther Offline
people need to wake up

I Root For: Pitt/Navy

Donators
Rutgers fans
Hold ya head up high. This Fresno team is for real. They are going to beat Wisconsin next week and then UCLA. They are going to be a BCS buster. You had your chances early in this game. Had the ball inside the 5 twice and didn't get any points hurt. And that missed field goal sucked. Rutgers will be fine this season.
09-01-2008 06:25 PM
Find all posts by this user
Advertisement

Shannon Panther Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Pitt

Donators
RE: Rutgers fans
Agreed. Rutgers took their shots today and were just a tad off. They completely dominated the first half, but just couldn't get it done on offense. Timing between the WRs & QB will come.
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2008 09:00 PM by Shannon Panther.)
09-01-2008 06:45 PM
gdayre Offline
All American

I Root For:
Amen for everything said by you two. Kudos for the fans support too. They looked good on tv.
09-01-2008 07:47 PM
Advertisement

Stookey57 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UConn, BC
Rutgers misses Leonard and rice big time, they don't have a FG kicker and their red zone scoring sux, this could spell disaaster.
They have great recievers and Teel is as good as Ryan was from BC.
09-01-2008 10:55 PM
SF Husky Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UCONN
To me it is RU's coaching. They choked. They certainly have the talent to beat Fresno. Pat Hill made adjustments on offense and RU did not adjust. Fresno moved the ball at will in the 2nd half.

If you want to see a great coaching, look at UCLA/Tenn game tonight. UCLA was completely undermanned but they made adjustments on offense in the 2nd half. They were able to move the ball against a tough Tenn D. The UCLA QB Craft looked good but the coaches really adjusted the game plan to fit his ability and what Tenn D was doing.
09-01-2008 11:16 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Advertisement

MichaelSavage Offline
Banned

I Root For: WVU, Nebraska
Stookey57 Wrote:Rutgers misses Leonard and rice big time, they don't have a FG kicker and their red zone scoring sux, this could spell disaaster.
They have great recievers and Teel is as good as Ryan was from BC.

Teel is nowhere near as good as Ryan.
09-02-2008 07:15 AM
bitcruncher Offline
pepperoni roll psycho...

I Root For: West Virginia
No. Teel didn't look anywhere near as good as Ryan. If he had, Rutgers would have gotten some touchdowns, and would not have been shutout in the first half... 03-banghead
09-02-2008 07:46 AM
Advertisement

Stookey57 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UConn, BC
bitcruncher Wrote:No. Teel didn't look anywhere near as good as Ryan. If he had, Rutgers would have gotten some touchdowns, and would not have been shutout in the first half... 03-banghead

Teel is a very good QB with dangerous recievers, they should have gotten 6 points more in the 1st half, their FG kicker reminds me of a YOUNG MATT NUZIE FR UCONN BUIT NOT AS GOOD.
09-02-2008 10:36 AM
UltimateCFBfan Offline
1st String

I Root For: R! U! RAH! RAH!
animus Wrote:Rutgers will be fine this season.

Really? We suck ass in the red zone and if we settle for field goals our kicker can't kick his way out of a paper bag. On the other hand our OC's playcalling is absolute garbage. And apparently we don't have a single player on the roster than can catch a punt without muffing it. And although Britt and Underwood are good......,when they start drop[pping every ball that is thrown to them.....we are not gonna win anything.
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2008 10:42 AM by UltimateCFBfan.)
09-02-2008 10:40 AM
Advertisement

mlb Offline
O' Great One

I Root For: Cincinnati
Donators
Teel makes the big mistake at inopportune time... has his whole career. Reminds me of Grutza.
09-02-2008 11:08 AM
EvilVodka1 Offline
2nd String

I Root For: FSUfan/LSUalum
IMO, Schiano has to open up the offense and let Teel and the awesome receivers make plays...Rutgers was too conservative on offense, and soon Fresno stuffed the run

Rutgers D doesn't look good IMO...too many times Fresno State ran past the line without getting touched in the second half
09-02-2008 02:08 PM
bitcruncher Offline
pepperoni roll psycho...

I Root For: West Virginia
They needed somebody like Ray Rice in the game, and they didn't have him...
09-02-2008 02:38 PM
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.